Sunday, October 26, 2008

So Daddy & Mummy aren't in Town now, which means I've to fetch lil sister after school for consecutively 4 days, & which means we've got to eat takeaway food for 8 days! Oh well..I'm feeling so bored now, I've got nothing to do. I just started fiddling with Facebook today, cause I don't know why but I suddenly got curious over it. Probably cause of (wsx) teeheehee (: 

Okay, I think I'm very slow/lagging behind. Actually I think Friendster/Facebook is almost the same, seriously..except that Facebook has all those extra games/activites, I'm not sure. Somehow, Facebook's kinda confusing me. 

There's no school tomorrow, cause its Deepavali! Tomorrow's the last day for me to take a break off the books, cause our EAP would be starting on the 28th Oct all the way to 13th Nov. Oh man, which means my official holiday only starts after the 13th. Jessie's leaving with the school for Japan on the 14th Nov! That's like so soon? I bet she can't wait for that day to arrive asap, cause she always wanted to go to Japan. Now, girl, your dream came true (: You want me to see you off yeah? Hahaha! Yesterday hint me until so obvious, I caught the hint girl! But I'm not sure if I'm able to send you off, cause I gotta fetch my sister after school and I've got training cause its a Friday! So sorry!

Anyway, I wanna go back to 西门丁! I really wanna go back there! ): There's so much shopping there, and the last time we went there, we didn't have ample time at all! Urgh..somemore it was raining, so it adds on to the rush. Oh man, I wanna go back there! K, enough stop.